la carreta

Max and I went to the dopest Mexican place around; La Carreta. I'm still upset with myself because I didn't get any decent pictures of our food!!!


Though I managed to get a good one of my margarita, of course. During La Carreta's happy hour those margaritas are 99c! (That's Monday and Tuesday, 9pm-12am. Waiting on pins & needles for summer, when there will be No School For Hannah and I can drink on a Monday night!!!) The decor in there is WONDERFUL, and half the time they're packed and a three piece mariachi band walks around serenading awkward tables.


Didn't get too many good pictures at all, really, we got a little bit silly and had to head home for a nap directly afterwards. It was actually an excellent evening: got drunk & real full of Mexican food, nap to the Simpsons at 8pm, wake up and watch a Freaks & Geeks, then go to bed at 11.


I guess the moral of the story is: HIT IT UP. SE Holgate & Mcloughlin, in Portland. We've been going there for a while (I HIGHLY recommend the nachos); it's cheap, it's greasy, it's tasty, and they give you a lot of it.

-hannah

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

leave a note

Hannah O'Sullivan 2011. Powered by Blogger.